beckoning

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Me.

I'm not one for new years resolutions. I don't like starting something that is most likely not going to be completed. So, thankfully I started going to the gym a number of months ago!

However, this is a new year. And I'm excited for it to be a chance for a new me! Over the last six months a lot has changed in my life. A LOT! I plan to close the last of the cracked open doors and move on to  the doors at the end of the hall that are starting to open wide. My future lies a head not behind. I can set goals, goals can be good if they are realistic, but I wont set resolution goals.

No one can guaranteed where we will be in a couple of months, so how can we set goals for 12 months from now... especially when most of them are unrealistic? With how my life has changed, I know that is not practical for me.

Did you make resolutions you feel wont make it to the summer? Or did you just skip making any in fear of letting yourself down? I say do away with the year long resolutions and simply make goals for short term.

By years end I plan to be a pretty amazing woman.... but that plan will come to be by taking small steps along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment