beckoning

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mmmm Dinner Anyone?

I love salads. But they tend to leave me feeling hungry in a short time. I managed to come up with a salad for dinner that was so yummy and left me feeling full. I even got my dad's approval. However... Z wasn't so impressed. Z loves veggies, but not so sold on salads. So what was in this yummy salad? Have a peek.
Sorry, photo's a little dark....
So what's in it. I started with a nice bed of mix greens. Added some tomatoes, radish, scallions and avacodo. I cooked up some chicken breast chunks and added it to the top. And last, but not least, included a nice dose of feta cheese. (Mmmm love me some feta!) Finally, I made a really yummy Dijon mustard dressing.

Dressing Recipe is:
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Perfection.

This blog is connected to:
Homestead Barn Hop 80
Homesteader Blog Carnival 26

No comments:

Post a Comment