beckoning

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Friday Feel Good Moment

I  know, I know, I'm posting Thursday night for Friday.....I have a busy day tomorrow and this was more practical for me. Why am I going to be busy? I'm part of a seminar this weekend. We're going to be talking about being self sufficient and homesteading and natural health. I'm so excited.

So, what is my feel good moment? Well, for 12 months now I have not purchased any toiletries or cleaning products. I have made all my own. And that for starters makes you feel good! But the other part of my feel good moment is knowing I get to help others in their first steps to a simpler, healthier, independent life. Knowing that I can do it, I know they can do it too!

It just makes you feel good knowing you can help someone else.

1 comment: