beckoning

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mountain High, Valley Low



Mountain High
Valley Low

This weekend was spent with my lady friends in the mountain. Boy did we have fun! We enjoyed horseback riding and a midnight run to the Laundromat, shopping in the town store the size of my trailer and just simply enjoyed each other and the time off of the hustle and bustle. 
The ladies after horseback riding!
 We were up by the border of New York and Pennsylvania. It’s beautiful up there. If there is one place on this earth that I feel I can get away and be with God, it’s up there.  It is important to have a place to get away. It is also important to have people in you life that you can talk to, laugh with and cry with.
Me in God's country! (No really, there's a sign that says God's Country!)
 Tell me, where do you go to get away? What do you do when you get to that place?

No comments:

Post a Comment