beckoning

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Special Girl

Joy Bells regularly gets to go for car rides. When we go to my parents, she goes with. We are usually there at least 4 times a week. She adds such flare to the car rides. She is the first dog I have seen that is terrified of the wind. If we are driving above 14 mph with the windows open she will hide her face in the seat and cry. I mean like almost a wail she's so loud about it. One time, when my mom was driving, she was in the back crying and my mom started freaking out trying to figure out what was wrong. I had to assure her everything was okay, my dog was just being special.

Well now that the temps have been rising, we have been enjoying the ac. Adah has taken up residence in the back of the vehicle keeping a watchful eye. It's quite fun to watch people's reactions when you reach a stop sign or light.
Guard Dog
If she's not watching out the window, then she tends to make herself comfy. She is quite the princess!






Speaking of princess, those are red carpets she's laying on. I'm bringing them home to lay out in our outdoor sitting area. The stones are pretty sharp and hurt her feet, they also tend to get stuck between her toes, so we are putting out our old carpets for her. What can I say, shes loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment