beckoning

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Fireman Fort


What kid doesn't love making forts out of chairs and blankets? I remember making some pretty awesome forts growing up. Well, today Z wanted to make a fort. I wasn't sure how awesome it would be given the lacking floor space, but we managed to make one big enough for Z, Joy Bells, and myself and all the toys and stuffed animals too.

Z's proud little fort!


We also raced to his bedroom area a few times to put out fires at the friends house. (Z thinks Fireman Sam is the greatest!) I don't remember it being a task to climb in and out of forts!! Z had lots of fun so it was all worth it. Joy Bells was enjoying feeling special inside the fort as well. She even brought her chew bone in with her. 

Joy Bells thinking I'm leaving her.


No comments:

Post a Comment